Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle!
YAY! Thumbs up for more health style videos! 🙂 let’s start off this new year healthy & happy!
Don’t forget that being fit is not a destination it is a way of life.
Starting a Healthy Lifestyle!
- Find the right activity for yourself. If you push yourself into something you absolutely hate doing, your commitment however strong to begin with, will very soon wear off. You need to try and find the right thing for yourself, an activity you’ll love or can learn to love.
- Make appointments with your doctor and dentist. Catch up on your routine screening and immunizations, and take the opportunity to ask your doctor any questions you might have.
- Get enough sleep. The lack of sleep causes premature aging, and I think you wouldn’t want that.
- Eat more fruits. Fruits contain a lot of vitamins and minerals and other important nutriments. Apricots,Watermelon, Avocado (yes, avocado is a fruit!), Cantaloupe, Apple, Grapefruit, Papaya, Kiwi, Strawberries, Guava.
- Eat more vegetables. Vegetables are important for good health. Nutrition Experts suggest 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, unfortunately the most people don’t even have 4 servings! Some of vegetables are black beans,kidney beans, long beans, asparagus, sprouts, french beans, carrots and button mushrooms.
- Quit Smoking. This is another factor and problem for getting a new Healthy Lifestyle. In the Cigarette you have a lot of toxin and the Body need working 10 times more to eliminate all this toxin every day.
- Drink more water. The most of people not drinking enough water every day.
- Get more activity. Taking sport activities like football, swimming, jogging, fitness, squash, and so one…
I hope this tips help you getting started with a new healthy lifestyle.